Give free rein to your inner artist and send us your most beautiful photo of a Manac trailer by October 22nd, 2023.
We will select five winning photos based on image quality, aesthetics, creativity and trailer model.
Contest winners will each receive a $100 gift certificate redeemable at our online store. Winning photographs will be featured on our website and social networks, and who knows, maybe on our 2024 calendar!
To enter, send your photograph in .jpeg, .tif or .png format in its best resolution (20 MB maximum) to ::email::.
Up to two photographs per person may be submitted. Make sure you own all the original rights to the photo and have obtained the consent of the people linked to the photo if applicable.
To learn more about contest rules and conditions, please refer to the Official Rules section. We wish you good luck!
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Manac Inc. Photo Contest begins on August 30th, 2023 at 12.01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”), and ends on October 22nd, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to residents of Canada and United States, who have reached the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives or agents, of Manac Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest are not entitled to participate.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter the contest, you must submit an entry via e-mail to ::email:: . In addition to attaching your photo to the email, please provide the following details: (i) your full name; (ii) a description of your photo, as well as the location where it was taken; (iii) the model of your Manac trailer; (iv) if you wish, provide your Instagram handle and your facebook handle. By submitting your entry by email, you signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
4. ENTRY LIMITATIONS: Up to two photographs per person may be submitted. Only one (1) e-mail address may be used. If Sponsor discovers that an individual has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per photograph, or (ii) use multiple names, identities, e-mail addresses, accounts, or any automated or robotic system, macro, script, or other system or program to enter or interfere with the operation of the Contest, such individual may be disqualified from the Contest in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Your entry may be rejected if it does not contain all the required information and if it is not submitted and received in accordance with these rules during the Contest Period. Manac Inc. is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries (which shall be deemed void).
5. VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest or for the purposes of verifying the legitimacy of any Entry. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification.
6. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: The entry submitted must never have won another contest. The photo must meet the following requirements: Size: maximum size 20 MB. Acceptable formats: .jpeg, .tif, or .png. Please submit your photo in the highest resolution possible, allowing full size printing on an 8.5" × 11" page. We recommend that you set your camera to the best possible quality and do not downsize your photo. If the resolution of the selected photo is too low, Manac Inc. reserves the right not to include this photo among the winners. Manac Inc. reserves the right to ask any participant to provide a higher resolution version of their photo. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that his/her Entry, including the Photo:
- Is original to him/her and that the entrant has all necessary rights in and to the Entry and Photo to enter the Contest;
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Does not contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence;
- Will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever; and
- Is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion)
The Sponsor and/or the Contest Parties reserve the right, in its/their sole discretion, to edit or modify any Entry, including without limitation via colour correction or enhancement, or to request an entrant to modify or edit his or her Entry, in order to ensure that the Entry complies with these Rules, or for any other reason. By entering the Contest and submitting an Entry, each entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Entry, including the Photo, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Entry, including the Photo, in favour of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. For greater certainty, the Sponsor and/or the Contest Parties reserve the right, in its/their sole discretion, to modify, edit or remove any Entry, including any Photo, or to request an entrant to modify or edit his or her Entry, if a complaint is received with respect to the Entry, or for any other reason.
6. THE PRIZES: There are five prizes to be won. Each prize consists of: one (1) $100 gift certificate (in the form of a promotional code) applicable on the Manac online boutique at the following address: Online Store. There is a limit of one prize per person. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. Each winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the prize.
7. WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: The Sponsor may publish eligible entries received during the Contest Period on the Website or on social networks. Five (5) potential winners will be selected by a panel of judges selected by the Sponsor. After the end of the Contest Period, and before 11:59 p.m. on November 15, 2023, the Manac Inc. jury will evaluate the eligible entries based on: i) photo quality; ii) creativity; iii) aesthetics; iv) Manac trailer model, in order to obtain a variety of models. Odds of being selected as a potential winner will depend on the number and calibre of eligible entries submitted and received during the Contest Period.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: Manac Inc. will make a minimum of two (2) attempts to contact the selected potential winners within ten (10) business days of November 15th, 2023. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified.
10. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or with Instagram (each a “Social Platform”). The Social Platforms are hereby completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to any Social Platform.
11. WINNERS' LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners' list, interested parties should send a request by e-mail to ::email::.